(Sourced from Healthy Food Guide Dec 2014)
√ gluten free
√ no diary
Makes 2 x 22cm crusts
Takes 30 minutes to make
- 1 Large head (about 1kg) cauliflower, trimmed, cut in florets
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Oil spray
- Place cauliflower florets in a food processor or blender in 2-3 batches. Blend florets until finely chopped, retaining some texture.
- Transfer cauliflower to a microwave safe bowl and cover. Microwave on high for 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain well and leave to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 pizza trays with baking paper. Place all ingredients, except oil spray,, in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Press cauliflower mixture on trays in 2 x22 cm rounds, each about 3-4mm thick. Spray with oil. Cook for 15 minutes or until edges turn golden.
Download this yummy Cauliflower Pizza Base recipe HERE as a one page PDF to print.
Cauliflower Pizza Base