Nikki has over 15 years experience in the fitness industry, and is a self -confessed fitness junkie. Her passion grew from the industry from simple beginnings having trained and won a National Open Bodybuilding title for under 52kgs (IFBB 1999). The discipline from this transcended into the passion Nikki has for the industry as a whole.
Nikki is a mother to one lovely boy and understands the challenges around fitting fitness into an already busy lifestyle. I have helped a variety of clients meet personal fitness objectives and encouraged them on a quest for personal achievement. You only get one body, look after it and it will last you a life time!
Nikki is a highly enthusiastic, very dedicated and a motivational Personal Trainer/Nutritionist and believes in considering every aspect of a clients lifestyle when designing a training and nutritional program to meet their goals, such that the program becomes a part of their lifestyle change.
Nikki’s fitness interests are varied and wide, spanning from competitive bodybuilding (1999) to running, cycling, tennis and more recently golf.
- Post-grad diploma nutrition (Otago Universtiy)
- Diploma clinical nutrition (Wellpark college)
- Bachelor of applied science (Massey University)
- NetFit Personal Trainer
- Diet advice and coaching
- Specialised training programs, core fitness, strength and flexibility
- Goal setting for weight loss or weight gain
- Motivation strategies and Lifestyle improvement
- Pre/Post Natal Exercise programs
- Boot Camp sessions
I am a member of both the Clinical Nutrition Association and the Nutrition Foundation of New Zealand.